Time travel to the future

 It is very interesting to think about the future, we can imagine so many things and the fact of being able to verify them through time travel would be spectacular.

  Personally, I always think about the future and the options that it could have. If I had to choose myself, I would like to travel for 10 years, because I think it would be a very prudent time, I would be about 30 years old, my younger brother would have already left school, my parents would be retired. and I would most likely be working as a food engineer.


Although I can't imagine such a technological future with robots and things like that, I know that everything would be very different, since if we compare what our society was like ten years ago, we could spend hours talking.  I imagine a society with new views towards what could be better for everyone, with much more female participation, seeking to do what is best for the environment and working together.

  Yes, I would like to stay there, even though it would be very strange to get used to new things, to new customs, since society is constantly changing.  But I can't imagine taking a trip to the future, experiencing amazing things and then having to get used to my reality again.

Thank you for reading!!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

My future job

Childhood Series