The best holidays

 The best vacations I have had were in February 2018, I traveled from Santigo to Castro on the island of Chiloé.  I did this trip with my whole family, my dad, my mom, my brother, my sister and my grandmother. It was two weeks weeks of long hours of travel, but it was worth it.

 I was in Curico, Chillán, Villarica, Pucón, Osorno, Valdivia and Castro.  My favorite stop on the trip was Frutillar, everything was very nice, the main street was next to Lake Llanquihue, there were many locals that sold cakes but the specialty this this town is the Kuchen.

 In all the towns we visited, we would go to the local stalls where they sell handicrafts and we would buy refrigerator magnets or some other souvenir.  We also tried to eat in the most typical places.


 Among the activities that I most liked doing was the boat trip on the Calle Calle river in Valdivia, also the visit to the Castle of Mancera which is a fortification built by the Spanish Empire in Corral but the one that moved me the most was the crossing of the Chacao channel, since this must be done inside a barge.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

My future job

Childhood Series