CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 Although I have knowledge about the branches of my career, I think that going through them and living the experience is very different.  It is obvious that the classes belonging to the basic cycle provide us with what is necessary to face what is coming, but it would not hurt to include courses specific to the race to get closer to it. 


 I think that for the generation of 2020, technology was presented abruptly, here we could notice that perhaps not for all teachers this was a classmate from whom they could get the most out of it, so I would propose leveling classes on the computational subject.  We also realized that there are situations from which we can escape, poor internet connection, power outages are things to which we had to adapt.

 Thinking about the number of hours of study, I do believe that the faculty has been able to solve the problems in this regard, an example of this are the weeks of recess, although it is not a break time, it allows us to catch up with late work and classes.  Therefore, I would propose including them within the face-to-face modality.

 I don't know much about the infrastructure of the faculty, but the times I've been I could notice some problems, which although it doesn't affect me directly, could affect some classmates, this is the lack of elevators and the braille system for who should use them.


Thank you for reading!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

Childhood Series