My future job

If I think about what I would like to work on, I think it would be something that does not involve an office, that is not monotonous and that involves the client.  Since what I am studying involves the food industry, and I am a vegetarian, thinking of being vegan in the future, obviously my work should be in a place that is dedicated to this type of food.

  I would like to work to create my own brand of products suitable for vegans, although it is difficult to create a company, I have a great example, which is the not, a Chilean company that focuses on vegan foods, its biggest success, not milk, They started as a small company, now they have contracts with international companies.

  As I have been studying this career for such a short time, and the branches most typical of this are missing, I have not yet thought about what specific area I would like to work in and if perhaps later I would like to continue studying a postgraduate degree.

  I do not see myself traveling abroad for my work, but throughout the entire country, it could be inspecting premises or instructing the population.  Although if later I am given the opportunity to travel to learn more or teach I would be very happy.



Thanks for reading!

Comentarios

  1. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Childhood Series