Childhood Series

 Although I do not have very vivid memories of the series I enjoyed as a child, the one that comes to mind the most is hi-5, I remember spending entire afternoons singing their songs with my little sister.

 Another television series that marked me was The Backyardigans, I still remember the names of each of the characters, my favorite being Uniqua.

 As I grew older my tastes changed a bit, now I was a fan of lazy town, so much so that I celebrated a birthday with that theme and my uncles dressed up as sportacus and Stephanie, I still remember that the character I hated the most was Stingy, in my head It didn't seem like a little boy was so selfish.

 When I get of age that the Disney series were to my liking, my favorite was Hanna Montana, the fact that she lived two lives at the same time seemed too entertaining to me, I still know some of her songs and some of her choreography, although my favorite is the Hoedown Throwdown.  Several years ago my grandfather gave me a Hanna shirt that had a small radio on the right side, the one that when pressed played songs from the series, I still remember that when it no longer worked I cried many days.


Thanks for reading!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

My future job