A country I would like to visit

 Hello everyone, today I will talk about the country that I would like to visit.

 I thought very well what to answer and came to the conclusion that it is Mexico. I would love to know their culture, I think it is very interesting, they also have many traditions and their gastronomy is considered one of the best in the world.
   Although I do not know much about this country, I have known that the people are very nice, that their star dish is tacos and that there are many varieties of these, it is not the same to eat tacos in the north of the country than to eat them in the south.

  I would very much like to visit Mexico City, I think it is a spectacular place to live, although I have known that the traffic there is terrible.  I would also like to visit the beaches of Mexico, I have seen photos and I know they must be beautiful.

 Although I have not considered the idea of ​​living in another country, I think that Mexico would be the first option, the food industry is highly developed there and it would be an incredible opportunity. Thank you for reading!!!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

My future job

Childhood Series